Drilling Rockhampton & Gladstone
Burnett & Gladstone Drilling Pty Ltd is an experienced progressive Drilling Company covering anywhere from Rockhampton to Gladstone & beyond, and has drilling rigs equipped to handle the demands of exploration, technical environmental, water well installations or geotechnical investigation drilling projects. Our equipment is also regularly used for, shallow exploration (To 800m) water well and civil engineering drilling.
Burnett and Gladstone Drilling is a member of the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA).
Burnett & Gladstone Drilling is one of the most successful suppliers of environmental and water well installations in the Central Queensland Area.
The Company was established in 2004 and continues to provide clients with the highest-quality field data, delivered safely through a professional contracting framework.
The Company also continually improves the quality of services offered by investing in staff development and new equipment.
Burnett & Gladstone Drilling provides the following services:
- Diamond coring, (HQ, PQ, NQ)
- Conventional Coring (8C,4C)
- Chipping and Lox drilling
- Rotary Down Hole Hammer (DHH)
- Mud Rotary
- Air Rotary
- Borehole grouting & Decommissioning
- Installation of groundwater extraction bores
- Installation of Soil Vapour Extraction (SVE) wells
- Installation of wells for air sparging systems
- Installation of monitoring wells
- Installation of piezometers for environmental investigations